Tax Planning & Preparation
We understand that life happens. Things do change over time. As a result, events in your business and personal life can influence your tax position over time. That’s why it’s so crucial to obtain expert advice on tax planning strategies.
The professionals at FRSCPA will work with you to develop sound and innovative solutions for your business and personal tax planning challenges. We stay up to date on the current tax laws, latest tax changes, regulations, and complex tax codes that can affect you. By working with you throughout the year, our income tax projections and proactive tax planning strategies enable us to estimate your tax liability each and every year prior to December 31st. Our clients understand what options they may have and are prepared for their tax liabilities in advance of the due date.
Our goal is simple: minimize your tax.
Tax planning services we perform for our clients include:
- Planning and research for corporations, partnerships, LLCs, estates, trusts, and individuals to maximize all available deductions
- Income tax projection based on current activity and qualifying deductions to provide you with an estimate of your income tax liability
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, profit sharing and other similar plans
Other services include:
- Compliance services for corporations, partnerships, LLCs, estates, trusts, and individuals
- Estate and gift planning for high net worth individuals and family-owned businesses
- State and local taxation
- Multi-state tax issues
- Foreign tax planning and consulting
- Enterprise Zone and Empowerment Zone Tax Credits
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Wealth accumulation strategies
- Management compensation planning
- Stock option planning
- Entity selection
Tax Return Preparation
FRSCPA provides income tax return preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC), estates, and trusts.
FRSCPA can also assist in expert representation on your behalf for income tax matters before all government agencies. Federal and state income tax representation is available for individuals, partnerships, estates, trusts and corporations. FRSCPA works hard to negotiate favorable outcomes for our clients.