Whether you are contemplating acquisition, merger, sale, new shareholders, shareholder equity, estate planning or marital dissolution, an objective valuation can make the difference between loss or gain, success or failure.
Business valuation is not an exact science. It’s based on judgment, experience and relevant information. The FRSCPA professionals are well-qualified, trained, and have significant experience in valuating many types of organizations.
FRSCPA will work closely with you to analyze your operations and historical financial data. Our in-depth knowledge of your business enables us to provide a reasonable, appropriate and defensible valuation opinion.
Our firm provides a full range of business valuation services for the following needs:
- Purchase or sale of closely held business or business interests
- Management buyouts
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase
- Court appointed valuations in disputes
- Minority shareholder disputes and litigation
- Divorce (equitable distribution)
- Business damage assessment and determination